Farina 200 gr
Uova 1 tuorlo
Burro di bufala Mandara 40 gr
Mozzarella di Bufala Mandara (200 gr)
Formaggio spalmabile 200 gr
Formaggio grana grattugiato 2 cucchiai
Zafferano in polvere una bustina
- With a dough cutter (or a coffee cup) shape your biscuits the way you like and bake them for 10 minutes.
- After half an hour, turn on the oven to 180 degrees and stretch the dough to a thickness of about half a centimeter.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and let rest for at least half an hour in the fridge.
- Mix the flour with the grated Parmesan cheese and salt and mix well. Now you can also add the spreadable cheese, the softened butter and the glass of water with saffron. Mix until the yellow color becomes uniform.
- Dissolve the saffron in a cup with two spoons of water.
- While the cookies are in the oven, cut the Mandara buffalo mozzarella into slices and get the same shape of the biscuits
- Once the cookies become golden brown remove them from the oven and let them cool. Now you cut them as if they were small sandwiches and garnish with Mandara buffalo mozzarella.